Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ride 43

Vedder Mtn.

2 Cents, Skidder/Hidden Pleasures, Terd Ferg, Ditch Chicken, Electric Lettuce, Femur.

I missed the nice weather we had a couple days ago. The previous 2 day it rained so I wasn't expecting the hero dirt that everyone else got to enjoy. It started to sprinkle before I got to Dilemma and at was full blown rain when I turned into 2 cents. After watching Collin's helmet cam with all the mud holes dried up I was disappointed to see that they were back again. All in all everything is running solid and it was a good ride. Heading back home the sun poked through the clouds in Yarrow and and it was bone dry and sunny at home.

Here's Collin's helmet cam of the race course for the upcoming FVMBA All-mountain race at Vedder.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/193083/

No comments:

Post a Comment