Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back to the Duck Farm once again.

Ride 42

Vedder Mtn.

Duck Farm Loop.

So I worked day shift on Friday and Saturday, both of which were very sunny and warm. So with this impending doom of more rain fall coming I had to get out today for a schralp-fest. Sumas is still buried and Lorax is still out of commish so I decided to try the DFL out with the new ride. The Enduro is still surprising me. I was damn near cleaning a couple of the quad trail climbs, where with the Heckler I had resigned to pushing up all of them. With a little more lung and a bit more leg I'll get em all. As for the trails: Prime. Flowers and plants are blooming. It looks by next week the Stinging Nettles will be doing their thing. Also I snagged a shot of Sumas from Vedder. Looks like there is still a bit of snow up top.




No comments:

Post a Comment