Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time Killered!!

Ride 6.

Sumas Mountain

Trails: Time Killer, Time Out.

The plan was to climb Sumas and ride Knob Gobbler and the XC side of the mountain. A few things worked with me and a few things against. To start out it was chilly at the bottom. I was quickly second guessing leaving my jacket back at the truck, but as it turns out out there was a nifty little temperature inversion today. By the time I hit the mid gate it was quite warm, very nice.

That being said I hit snow at the second gate. About 4 inches of frozen/slushy mess which made pedaling near impossible. There was also snow in the trees here so I spun around and decided it was going to be a Time Killer day. I must have been the first person to ride TK since the bottom gate has been locked. Not a single tire print to be found.

Anyway onto a couple pictures.

Todays weather conditions:

Riding my Heckler.


A look up Freeway Bob.





4 comments: