Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's snowing?

Ride 15.

The Woodlot

Trails: Tsuga, Snakes and Ladders, Blood Donor, Lower Toadstool, Bloggy Style, Shotgun.

Ride started out with by bike breaking for the second day in a row. Turns out my cassette has some side to side play, weird?! I'll have to look into that because I can't properly adjust my derailleur to prevent the chain from falling off the backside of the cassette and wedging into the spokes. Only a couple pics as my P/S camera is acting dumb and keeps saying that the batteries are dead. There is one of us (Morgan) fixing the chain and another of Morgan just before he got back on the tour bus. Oh ya, it was snowing up top of the Woodlot, no snow on Vedder or Sumas though.



Blue guy wears a lot of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment