Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vedder Hero Dirt

Ride 47

Vedder

The Den, 2 Cents, Skidder/Hidden, Terd Ferguson, Ditch Chicken, Electric lettuce, Femur

Great day on the hill. I was feeling like total garbage after two night shifts were I on;y got about 3.5 hrs sleep after each. After lazing on the couch for a while I convinced Courtney that it was her wifely duty to do a shuttle run today. Luckily for me she agreed. So we packed up and headed over to Vedder. With some time constraints I was planning on riding down from 2 cents, but Ricky Federau had posted up a picture from Easter weekend that showed The Den being nearly clear of snow. So I decided to give it a shot. The trail turned out to be completely clear and just a flowy fast as ever. Everything was running great and the traction was unreal. These are the days I look forward to all winter. Soon enough everything will be dried out and Vedder and Sumas will be covered in marbles, changing the game again. Snapped a quick pic of my driver before she headed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment