Thursday, March 31, 2011

A dry but windy day.

Ride 30

Vedder

Duck Farm Loop

I'm finally back on track! I'm averaging 10 rides a month again. This drier weather and melted snow is definitely helping out, not to mention day light savings time. Today it was planned that Dan Vandokkumberg and I where going to head out down Chilliwack Lake Rd and ride at Slesse. Dan had heard through the grapevine that the trails out there were saturated, so we did a loop on the good old reliable Duck Farm. Trails where in good shape even though a horse had managed to make its way onto the trail in a couple spots. Dan even told me about a trail higher up that links to the down side of the duck farm, what will have to wait for a day that does require me going to work later on.

Weather was dry but windy, a typically cloudy west coast day.

No comments:

Post a Comment